Saturday, August 2, 2008

Girls Camp

I went to girls camp this summer and broke my arm. but I still had fun. here are some pictures of me at girls camp.


This is my friend Tiera she moved a few weeks after girls camp. It was so sad saying goodbye. Her family had been in the ward awhile. I miss her so much.




This is the 3 story lodge that we stayed at. We went to girls camp in Colorado and our lodge was in the mountains. Its was so fun!








There was a farm close by and this farmer owned land that was right next to ours. So there was cows right next to us. One afternoon me and my friends jump the fence and got up close to the cows. The cows were so cute.

Girls camp was awsome!

1 comment:

Grant's Blog said...

looks like u had fun besides the wrist thing. and u finally blogged agin!