Sunday, December 14, 2008

Basketball Tourney

I had another basketball tourney on Friday and Saturday. Friday I got to play a total of 3 minutes then my coaches pulled me out. I was very disappointed and worried because I didn't do anything wrong during my 3 minutes. My Mom said that she thought that maybe they were resting me for tomorrow so they could play me the whole game. I really hoped she was right. The next day I went to my school for the next game in the tourney and they did not put me in. After the first 7 minutes (the first quarter) they put me in. I was so happy! I scored a total of 10 points during that game and was the first girl down the court every time! We ended up wining our basketball game 29 to 8! Then later we played our final game against a very good team. I ended up playing the whole game and I was one of the two girls on my team that tried to turn the game around and tried to win the game. I scored 2 points and the other girl scored the rest. We ended up losing 14 to 30 but we all played a good game. So my mom was right the were saving me for the next day! Thank you Mom for trying to cheer me up and helping me fell better!

No comments: